Post-Doc and PhD Position in Tumor Biology (m/f/d)
- We will perform well-defined hypothesis driven approaches to characterize the plasticity of both tumor and stromal cells and to develop innovative tools that will allow the functional analysis of distinct cell types in the stroma of primary tumors as well as in the pre-metastatic niche in the liver.
- We are looking for highly motivated candidates with an excellent track record and a strong interest in pursuing an academic career.
- The candidate for this position should have a strong background in tumor biology and immunology and should have experiences with mouse models.
- The projects are funded by an ERC Advanced Grant on Cell Plasticity in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (PLASTICAN).
- Read more about research area of Prof. Dr. Greten
We support your work-life balance through our deep commitment to a flexible work schedule or for the best possible options to balance your professional & family needs. Generally, you have the opportunity to work part-time. The specific details of part-time work, e.g. the on-site schedule, will of course be defined in accordance with the individual business requirements. We embrace a culture of treating people of both gender, sexual orientation, religion and origin with respect. We continuously strive to increase the number of women employees and explicitly promote the application of women. We welcome applications from severely disabled people in particular. However, we would like to encourage everyone to apply for a position at our research institute. We appreciate your application.
Please send your application as a single PDF containing a cover letter, a CV and two letters of recommendation to:
60596 Frankfurt am Main