We are currently looking for a technical assistant (full-time/part-time) in the histology laboratory. Please find the entire job description on our German site.
Laboratory Manager/Research Technician Position
A full-time lab manager/research technician position is available immediately in Dr. Hind Medyouf’s laboratory. The main interest of the lab is to explore and exploit the role of the tumor microenvironment in cancer.
- The primary responsibility of the position is to assist lab members with experimental procedures including animal work.
- Hence prior experience with mouse handling, flow cytometry and cell culture of mammalian cells will be a plus, but rigorous training in experimental procedures will be provided to qualified candidates.
- The position also comes with management responsibilities including general laboratory organization and maintenance (ordering, record keeping, regulatory compliance, etc).
- The language used in our laboratory is English, therefore a good working knowledge of English is essential.
- Our philosophy is to promote the career development of all our team members through seminars, courses, and regular scientific discussions.
- As a research technician you will take part in those activities, will closely interact with scientists in the group and be actively involved in research projects.
See also research department of Dr. Medyouf.
Please submit your application in english including a statement of interest and names of 2 references to:
60596 Frankfurt am Main