Staff Scientist FCI Organoid Biobank (m/f/d)
The Staff Scientist will be responsible for the operation and further development of the FCI Organoid Biobank. This technology platform is dedicated for generation of innovative tumor cell models from clinical samples of different tumor entities. For a recent publication please refer to PMID: 37489084. Tasks include:
• 3D cell culture and molecular characterization (ngs) and supervision of technical staff
• Individual project support for FCI researchers
• Pilot experiments for optimization of biobank workflows
• Bioinformatic data analysis and visualization for own or collaborative publications
Read more: Biobank
• Evidence of relevant first or senior-author peer-reviewed publications
• Excellent communication skills and evidence of successful project development and supervision of scientific and technical staff
• Proficiency in database management and bioinformatic analyses
• The position is initially limited for 2 years. An extension is planned.
• The salary is according to TV-H with all social benefits of the public service.
• As part of the work-life balance, we offer you a great variety of opportunities, such as flexible working hours and help with balancing your career and family.
Applications from women are explicitly welcome. Disabled individuals will be preferred in case of equal qualification.
The group encourages applications for MSc and PhD theses and from motivated postdocs.
For further information send email to Dr. Farin.
We support your work-life balance through our deep commitment to a flexible work schedule or for the best possible options to balance your professional & family needs. Generally, you have the opportunity to work part-time. The specific details of part-time work, e.g. the on-site schedule, will of course be defined in accordance with the individual business requirements. We embrace a culture of treating people of both age, beliefs, disability, gender, nationality, origin, religion and sexual orientation with respect. We continuously strive to increase the number of women employees and explicitly promote the application of women. We welcome applications from severely disabled people in particular. However, we would like to encourage everyone to apply for a position at our research institute with its international working environment. We appreciate your application.
Please send your complete application to our Human Resources Department:
60596 Frankfurt am Main